Friday, June 10, 2011

ServiceOne Shines at the ARC Games in Dubuque

This was the first year ServiceOne participated at the ARC (Area Residential Care)Corporate Community Games and it was a blast.  Teams of 8 or more were tasked to compete in challenging and often silly type games for the coveted chicken plunger trophy.  Although ServiceOne didn't win we won 5 out of 10 events in our heats so not bad.  We'll get them next year.  Special thanks to all our special friends and family members who joined us in the competition.
Silly Fun with ServiceOne



Robb & Tiffany


Sam & Mary Jo



Sue in Action


Team ServiceOne


2 comments:

  1. Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more! 호게임

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone! Remember to visit my blog if you have some time: สล็อต

    ReplyDelete